UDrive-Safe - Safe Driving for Life
My Blog

Test success

Bilbil passed his practical test on 4th February 2016. This was his first attempt,
an excellent result.

9 Comments to Test success:

Comments RSS
australian essays on 01 July 2018 19:22
Congratulations! Now have smooth and safe drive. Although you have passed the test I guess driving is all time learning experience. And according to my opinion drivers must drive the car slowly.
Reply to comment

logo designs on 28 November 2018 16:04
It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.
Reply to comment

topratedessayservice.com on 18 January 2019 04:59
Nice job! It's good that this test was successful. I am happy for you.
Reply to comment

telebrand.pk on 28 March 2019 14:40
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.
Reply to comment

Caboki Hair fiber in Pakis on 30 March 2019 12:23
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 19 April 2019 23:32
Reply to comment

uk assignment writing on 19 April 2019 23:47
I am actually here to congratulate your for passing your test. Thanks to the picture posted above, I can really see how happy you are with the result. I am now planning to take the test as well and I am just wondering if I can see some tips from the people who have already took it which is why I am actually here in this article. And you know what, I have been really motivated by what I have seen here. Thank you so much for inspiring me to continue and pass the said examination. Wish me luck!
Reply to comment

q on 03 May 2019 08:19
q
Reply to comment

resumes planet reviews on 07 May 2019 10:06
Congratulations on passing your test! I am happy for you. I am planning to get a driver’s license because I am thinking to buy a car. But I still don’t have time for that. I already know how to drive because my friend taught me how. All I need now is a test. Hopefully, I can also pass the test. I am planning to get the test early next year. Again, congratulations on passing! Always follow road sign and always be safe on the road!
Reply to comment