UDrive-Safe - Safe Driving for Life
My Blog

Test Success

Charlie achieved his goal by passing his practical test on 14th July 2014.
He worked very hard throughout each driving lesson and always enjoyed each learning experience.
He has been a pleasure to teach and coach.
Well done!

Charlie added:
I thank Colin for taking me from an absolute novice to achieve a pass in both my theory and practical tests.
His adaptive teaching style matched my particular method of learning. I have succeeded in my goal to pass my test before starting university.
I am pleased to have had this experience as I have learnt a lot more about myself and my own learning style and attitude.

I fully recommend Colin (UDriveSafe) to others, and I will be doing my PassPlus in the future.

6 Comments to Test Success:

Comments RSS
essay writing help on 18 October 2017 11:20
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good
Reply to comment

uk essays on 19 December 2018 02:06
Congratulations of passing the practical test! Look at that amazing face showing the real meaning of being victorious. Some people may think that this is just a normal test, but for me, and I know for you as well, this test is somehow a confirmation or verification of how skilled and great you are in that field. I can see the genuine smile that you are wearing which I think means that you are grateful for what you have achieved. We are also happy for you, buddy.

https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/discounts/< on 25 September 2018 06:57
When we get successful results of any test then we get lots of happiness that is the reward of our hard works. As you share your story with us about organizing of test and attainment of positive test this is sounding good.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 19 December 2018 02:03
Reply to comment

fcf on 27 December 2018 11:37
ff
Reply to comment

uk essay writing reviews on 18 January 2019 10:28
Everyone of us experiences taking a test, especially in school or when we are applying for a job. We are also being tested in life if we are strong enough to continue the day ahead. But, all of it is all worth it when we successfully made it. This blog tackles about the test in driving. I also experience this kind of test and I admit that it is difficult because you have your own life depending on how you steer the wheel.
Reply to comment