UDrive-Safe - Safe Driving for Life
My Blog

Test Success

Though Vally had previous experience of driving in his homeland, he needed to improve his all round ability and skills in readiness for a practical test.
He passed on his first attempt!!

Vally says:
I was so happy with my test result. Colin guided and corrected me very well. I feel that I am a better and safer driver as a result.
Thank you very much my friend!

6 Comments to Test Success:

Comments RSS
www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on 18 October 2017 11:19
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good
Reply to comment

top rated resume writers on 17 April 2019 04:20
Oh, how I wish I could pass my driving test as well! It was my second attempt, and I am going to have my third maybe next time. I just don't have luck to pass the test! I really want to pass it next time, because I know how important it is. The benefits of learning to drive and passing my driving test really are endless. No more of the days were going to work seems to take forever to get there. Forget about the beeping of that alarm clock as you open that one eye and it's a real struggle to keep it open because you have to get up so early to catch that public transport. Far less wasted time waiting for buses or other public transport.

John Gordon on 07 July 2018 06:34
You have made a great effort in making this post about test success.I have made a great effort in making this post.Keep up your good work. Christmas boxes
Reply to comment

Victor E. Vogel on 12 September 2018 07:31
You have written a great article about driving skills and ability.I enjoyed read the content which you have posted. soccer referee uniform
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 17 April 2019 04:13
w
Reply to comment

enkahnz twitter on 04 September 2019 10:45
Welcome to Enkahnz. The complete vehicle body specialists & customisation house for our clients from all walks of life; from sporting personalities to entrepreneurs. We like to keep each project individual to the client inspiring them with ideas and designs from around the motoring world.phone number 01274 735999 ,www.enkahnz.co.uk. enkahnz twitter
Reply to comment