UDrive-Safe - Safe Driving for Life
My Blog

Test Success

Saidul took his Practical Driving Test on 15th February 2014, and passed first time with only 2 x minor faults. An excellent result! Well Done!
He has been a pleasure to instruct, continually produced good results.

Saidul says:
I passed my test on the first attempt within a period of less than 3 months!
I thank Colin for his patience with me, especially on my 'bad days'! He is a friendly and very helpful Driving Instructor who worked around my college timetable so that I could do my driving lessons.
His teaching methods are very clear and easy to understand.
I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good Driving Instructor.

6 Comments to Test Success:

Comments RSS
assignmentgeek.com.au on 10 August 2018 14:34
Very well said in the article that time or situation can transform valid principals to invalid. I totally agree that to acquire brightest future it is compulsory to get sustainable education. As we know the education is a key ti great success. On the other hand the need of the present generation should not be satisfied at the expense of interest of future generations.
Reply to comment

PCNSE exam dumps on 09 May 2019 11:30
Ace4sure is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.
Reply to comment

charlie gill on 16 March 2020 08:50
Our Uniqueness, our individuality all sets for our customer time, We understand your time and believe in providing the best cab and on time and according to your convenience. My Silver Service
Reply to comment

charlie gill on 09 April 2020 10:06
Our all Academic writers follow a logical structure, straightforward structure. Our academic writing includes an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. In Our academic service, we provide introduction background information, lays out the scope and direction of the essay, and states he thesis. Best Services
Reply to comment

charliegill on 11 July 2020 08:19
Too brisk turnaround, gave an assortment of structures and one of them was my last plan - didn't require revamp! I felt like they tuned in to my necessities and conveyed what I requested first attempt. Will utilize them once more. Logo Design
Reply to comment

charliegill on 11 July 2020 08:19
Our each sentences and paragraph logically connects to the next in order to present clear arguments. Academic Insides UK
Reply to comment